How To Be Happier Starting Today

Updated: Aug 5

Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Read my disclaimer

Keep reading to find out the secret of how you can be happier starting today!


"If Only”: Two Dangerous Words

By Gay Hendricks


Are you seldom satisfied, easily bored, or constantly critical?


If so, there is a deeper reason for your discontent.


Do you think you would be happy if only something in your life changed?






Do you think your relationships, work, and health could be better "if only:"


this person acted a certain way?


there weren't so many obstacles in the way?


your soul mate would finally show up?


Watch those two little words, “if only.” They’re dangerous. They’re the real reason you’re not enjoying the life and love you want, because they actually distract you from the real cause of your unhappiness.

We think "If only" we could make a little more money, we could afford the things that would make us really happy, like remodeling our kitchen, buying a better car, or booking a vacation to Hawaii.


“If only” we could get some cooperation around the house from our partner or kids, we could finally relax and do something nice for ourselves instead of wearing ourselves out keeping things tidy and functioning.


"If only" we didn't work such long hours or have such a long commute, we would have the energy to go to the gym and eat better, and take better care of our health.


But the truth is none of those "if onlys" will make us feel happy at all.


Yes, even if you’re single and you finally met that special someone who ticks all your boxes and pushes all the right buttons if you don’t love yourself first, you won’t be able to

sustain a genuine, loving relationship with another person.


>> Click Here: LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF <<


Even if you got everything you wanted, there would be something else that would eat away at your contentment, because the "if onlys" are only symptoms of the real problem.


"If only" has us looking for answers outside ourselves, forever trying to change how others behave in order to feel better about our own lives.


It turns us away from the one thing that can actually change how we feel about our lives and that is turning inward, and addressing how we feel about ourselves.


The first step in ending the “if only” and becoming happier today is to make a commitment to loving yourself!


You just need to learn how to tap into who you really are, and then accept yourself fully.


The second step is to embrace all your feelings even the “ugly” ones.


If you hate yourself for being overweight, you love yourself for hating yourself. The more you resist a negative feeling, the more it grows. But love it, and it starts to lose it’s power over you.


A third step is to ask yourself what you truly want in regards to any decision you’re faced with.


If you think about what other people may want for you, you will suffer in two ways:

you will never live a life that’s authentic, and you will grow resentful about it.


But the most important shift you can make right now towards finding genuine, lasting love is to identify the root of the problem which is to realize where you are denying yourself love.


Only once you cultivate a loving relationship with yourself will you be able to have a truly loving relationship with someone else.


>> Click Here: LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF <<


And rest assured you’re not alone in this journey.


"After over four decades counseling couples, singles, CEOs, celebrities and everything in between, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the plague of self hatred affects us all. That's why I wrote: Learning to Love Yourself and the accompanying workbook to help as many people as possible experience the life transforming power of self love. "

- Gay Hendricks


You'll learn:


How to Free Yourself from negative thinking and feelings of worthlessness!


Probing exercises that will help you finally halt unhealthy patterns from damaging your relationships!


How your childhood traumas are running your life today


How to regain your power!


Ways to boost your confidence and self esteem in every area of your life!


>> Click Here: LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF <<


Be Happier Today <3


In order to feel at peace and fully content with our lives,

we must first and foremost learn to love ourselves.


But here's the tricky part:

Most of us don't even realize that we don't love ourselves.


>>Find out do you truly love yourself?<<

>> CLICK HERE <<


Two Signs That You Don't Really Love Yourself


The real problem, and why so many of us feel chronically unhappy with our lives, is that we don’t love ourselves. For most of us, it's hard to know whether or not we truly love and accept ourselves.


We all have bad days.


So, what are the signs that you actually don't love yourself?


These two are particularly insidious, because they lie beneath that chronic sense of discontent that can last decades a lifetime, even.


See if you can relate:


1. You run yourself ragged trying to be everything to everyone.


Your boss sends you last minute requests, and you always do them right away, even when it

means missing dinner dates, time with your kids, or workouts with friends at the gym.


You offer to watch your neighbor's dog while he's on vacation, even though you barely have time to walk and play with your own dog.


You say yes even when you don't have the time, energy or desire, because you don't want to disappoint the people that count on you.


You think you're just not organized enough, you don't set good enough boundaries, or there's just not enough time to do everything you want to do. But that isn’t the problem at all.


The problem is that you don't love yourself, so you're always trying to prove something to someone that you're a good partner, a good parent or a good employee.


Unless you learn to love yourself, you'll forever run yourself ragged and never feel accomplished.


2. You never feel like you're "enough."


No matter what you do for others, you don't feel like you're enough, meaning, you don't ever feel that people truly love or respect you.


Nothing you do is ever enough to make others (or yourself) satisfied for long.


If you're single, this shows up in that sinking feeling you get whenever your partner is acting distant or you worry whether or not they'll call you again.


They may have told you they had a nice time on the date, but you won't believe them.


You're convinced that other people have great relationships, but that you never will.


If you're in a relationship, it could mean that you seethe with jealousy whenever your partner talks about another person or pays attention to anyone else.


You fear being abandoned and you worry about them breaking up with you.


You can't handle criticism and feel like your partner is constantly on your back

about something.


At work it means not feeling appreciated or respected for your contribution.


At home it can be second guessing how you treated your kids.


Did you say the right thing? Is someone going to think you're a bad parent?


It could show up as never being happy with how you look or feel, and therefore giving up on the habits that can really make a difference in your health.


You may think all these problems are the results of choosing the wrong partner, or having an

inconsiderate boss or out of control kids. But actually these are all symptoms of a greater problem that you don't love yourself.


It can lead to strained or broken relationships, career setbacks and a whole host of health issues.


You don't have to run yourself ragged anymore.


You don't have to feel inadequate in any area of life, or


wonder if you'll ever be loved the way you deserve...


You deserve to learn to love yourself please click here and say yes to becoming happier today!





58 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All